[DeTomaso] Cold air inlet idea

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Fri Dec 6 14:15:20 EST 2019

Hi, this is really interesting; reducing intake temperature by 40 degree should be significant!
Would you please mind sharing the photo of the car with scoops installed?
I would really like to find scoops similar to ones used on this GR4 car (on photo attached) as they look much more integrated compared to some of the big, "boxy" designs I seen.