[DeTomaso] Cold air inlet idea

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:23:30 EST 2019

Folks whom have removed the rear quarter window also note outward airflow from the engine bay. A sealed unit air filter with elephant ears has been used succesfuly in the past for cold air intake as I understand. Personally I think the best way to go for cold air on a race car would be a naca duct either at the rear edge of the roof or in the rear quarter panel, then ducted to an enclosed air filter housing.

Julian