[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Pre-L mufflers and L Panteras

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Dec 2 22:12:34 EST 2019

Dear Richard,

                  Well, that is a bit more appealing that the cut-bend-weld method I imagined.   It also jives with a method of repairing dented header/exhaust pipes.   If I understand it correctly, the experts in exhausts heat up the constricted-dented portion--a lot-- and with some air pressure fittings it is pressurized to pop out the dent-----IF I understand that correctly.

                   I will make some inquiries.   Thanks for the comment.

                              Warmest regards, Chuck Engles