[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Pre-L mufflers and L Panteras

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 20:19:03 EST 2019

Chuck,

Short answer is that yes, it should be possible, but it might not match the other side when you’re done.

Stock mufflers and small-diameter tailpipes are VERY restrictive. So many people have switched to more effective exhaust systems that there are hundreds of stock tailpipes just lying around. It shouldn’t be too difficult to just find what you want rather than hacking up something that isn’t right. Ask and ye shall likely receive.

But I think you would be better off just getting better exhausts.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad