[DeTomaso] NPC: 900-mile 2017 GT350R just sold for $56K on BaT!

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 16:12:54 EDT 2019

Somebody just got a screamin' deal on BaT for an all but brand new Shelby
GT350R.  I'm surprised they didn't have a reserve on it.

<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2017-ford-shelby-gt350r/?utm_source=trans
actionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_ended>
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2017-ford-shelby-gt350r/?utm_source=transa
ctionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_ended

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302

Yellow '74 #6328