[DeTomaso] 1973 RESTORED BARN FIND PANTERA

Robert Levitt levitt1946 at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 13:51:13 EDT 2019

Hello Friends,

My friend in Pennsylvania has restored every inch of this car . The car was parked over 30 years ago and he has recently finished his ground up restoration.

ZF AND ENGINE have been rebuilt . Engine currently has just over 200 miles on it . AC system has been rebuilt and blows cold.

Interior restored to new .

Basically the car is new . Original Campys as well as 17 inch wheels are included with the sale.

Pictures can be seen at this link:

https://levitt1946.wixsite.com/nypantera/detomaso-pantera-cars-for-sale

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best regards,
Bob Levitt