[DeTomaso] Pantera Temperature Gauges

steve at snclocks.com steve at snclocks.com
Sun Aug 25 15:47:57 EDT 2019

Good question David.  We just did a nice run to see vintage boats and cars
down in Lake Oswego - and I looked at the impact of the engine running vs
off.  I'd say it makes about half a needle width difference.  Good news, for
me at least, is I know I have a 190F thermostat, that I tested before I put
it in the engine, and the needle rides just above 190.  So, I am happy!

Stephen

Veglia gauges are quite sensitive to input voltage.

It would be interesting to see if you get different resistance readings with
the battery in the car, with the engine running, as your power source.

Dave