[DeTomaso] Window Motor Upgrade

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 23:17:52 EDT 2019

From Ted Mitchell they were $750 I think, but there is a healthy profit margin in that. I have the motor part numbers at home somewhere, pretty sure last time
I looked they were at the price I quoted, there is some additional fabrication required.

Julian

On Aug 15, 2019, at 20:08, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com<mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com>> wrote:

Are you talking about the same Vader window kit I'm thinking of? $40 a side sounds right for the Aerostar motors, but I thought that the Vader window mod was literally 10x that? It was nice, but very very expensive...

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 8:20 AM Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com<mailto:julian_kift at hotmail.com>> wrote:
His son was advertising them on the PI Forum a little while back. The unit is a fairly standard one that if I recall correctly can be had for ~$40 a side and then some minimal fab work required if you are so inclined.

Julian