[DeTomaso] Corvette C8, yay or nay?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:53:39 EDT 2019

So, is this the Pantera site, or the Corvette - I'm kinda confused.
That's been my complaint about the C7 and now the C8 Vettes - I hate the rear end - Camaro:YES!!!
I how have a 2011 Vette GS, and have owned "three" Panteras - waiting/lusting for the new Pantera, but it's out of my price range.
And, new, modern cars have too much computer crap that constantly (seems like) pops up warning windows on the dashboard.
Hard core Pantera owners are lucky/blessed to break out their tool boxes and go to it.
---Bill (confused in Texas) Lewis