[DeTomaso] Pantera Mufflers for sale - $500

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 18:48:52 EDT 2019

I have a pair of hard to find Pantera mufflers for sale.
They are the second-style 1971 (and really early 1972) mufflers.  Overall appear to be in very good shape.  They have what look like Hall Pantera chrome slip-over tips installed on top of the original tips, so I have no idea what the original chrome looks like.
I can deliver to Monterey this weekend if you buy them and are coming to Car Week.  Let me know!
I was planning to gut them and turn them into stock-appearing performance mufflers (https://pantera.infopop.cc/topic/pantera-mufflers-for-sale-500), but never got around to it, and frankly I have too many projects as it is right now.

Pictures at this link: https://pantera.infopop.cc/topic/pantera-mufflers-for-sale-500
Cheers!Garth#4033