[DeTomaso] Trouble with Hazard switch question

Steven Edwards1969Dart gsedwards at cox.net
Tue Aug 13 09:57:37 EDT 2019

Some back ground. The car was restored and the turn signals were work correctly. Put away for the winter to be stored. Upon getting the car out I noticed that the left turn signal did not work and the 4 way flasher blinked, the right still work. I then pushed the Hazard button and nothing worked. So I got a new Hazard switch and noticed that it has a resister solider in-between terminals.
I hooked the wires to the correct terminals, I also used the Pantera Place drawing as a reference. This is what I have now;

Hazard and center seat belt lights are on. Seat belt light maybe another problem.
The right turn signal works, but the hazard and center seat belt still on.
Left turn signal is weak, hazard light button is still on as the center light.

I have switched a few wires, yellow and yellow/black around but it only turned on the wiper switch lights.
I do not know were to go from here since it is functioning properly, turn signals with flasher clicking. Hoping that someone is more knowledgeable than Me.

Steven Edwards