[DeTomaso] Reminder - Monterey Motorsports Reunion BBQ - Saturday 8/17

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 00:16:05 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder to RSVP by end of day Friday, 8/9 if you plan to attend my Laguna Seca Trackside BBQ after the races on Saturday 8/17.  I plan to do most of my shopping this weekend and need an accurate headcount.
All fellow gearhead friends are invited to my annual Trackside BBQ at Laguna Seca, immediately following the races on Saturday, 8/17.    If you'd like to relax and visit with friends and fellow gearheads after a full day at the races, come by and relax with good eats and drink. Or if you prefer, you could spend an hour sitting in traffic waiting to exit Laguna Seca...
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019     Time: Immediately following the last race on Saturday (usually starts about 5:30pm)  Location: Campsite #85 in Can Am Circle (2nd campsite on right as you enter the gate at the top of the hill from Highway 68). Stroll on over to the BBQ right after the races.   Map:  https://app.box.com/s/szp7ay2nerj9pbonxu13 Cost: $20/person

If you've already RSVP'd and sent funds, thank you!  If it slipped your mind, please RSVP and send payment by end of day Friday, 8/9 so I know how much food to buy.  You may PayPal me at this email address, or Venmo me at the phone number below.
I'll be flying a DeTomaso flag, so we're easy to find.
See you in Monterey!     Garth   408-677-8944
-------------- next part --------------
   Hi Everyone,
   Just a reminder to RSVP by end of day Friday, 8/9 if you plan to attend
   my Laguna Seca Trackside BBQ after the races on Saturday 8/17.  I plan
   to do most of my shopping this weekend and need an accurate headcount.
   All fellow gearhead friends are invited to my annual Trackside BBQ at
   Laguna Seca, immediately following the races on Saturday, 8/17.    If
   you'd like to relax and visit with friends and fellow gearheads after a
   full day at the races, come by and relax with good eats and drink. Or
   if you prefer, you could spend an hour sitting in traffic waiting to
   exit Laguna Seca...
   Time: Immediately following the last race on Saturday (usually starts
   about 5:30pm)
   Location: Campsite #85 in Can Am Circle (2nd campsite on right as you
   enter the gate at the top of the hill from Highway 68). Stroll on over
   to the BBQ right after the races.
   Map:  [1]https://app.box.com/s/szp7ay2nerj9pbonxu13
   Cost: $20/person