[DeTomaso] e-mail forum down ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:24:23 EDT 2019

Chuck:

I have not get any e-mails from DeTomaso group for a few days.    Can you check my account and let me know if there is any issue?

Thank you for your help.

Koji

Koji,

You are talking about the e-mail list ? It has been really slow.

I do not manage the list.

If you go to http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/

The "more information" link takes you to where you can manage your subscription.

Also, A list displays.  Confirm you have missed some recent mail.

I am sending this to you and a copy to the list as a test.

Also, send a message to the list as a test right away.

This is about all I can do, being a regular member, not the admin of the list.

Chuck