[DeTomaso] Overhauled and valuable car parts lost by shipping carrier!!!

bflesland at gmail.com bflesland at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 10:03:00 EDT 2019

All,
Looks like I have a problem, and I would like to hear your suggestions on how to solve it.

Issue: The car parts repair company declared monetary value way too low on my overhauled parts, when shipping them back to me.
Shipping carrier (UPS) have now most probably lost the parts.
They are currently investigating the whereabouts of them.

What should I do now if my parts are in fact gone?
I will probably get to know this the coming week.

Should I go after the company that did the overhaul and refurbishment of my parts?
They declared the value to about 15% of real value when delivering them to the carrier.

Declared value is even less than it cost me to have the parts refurbished! I did not know this before I started asking questions where my parts where.

Real value is what it will cost me to buy these "hard to find parts" new, today.

Appreciate your thoughts, guys & gals.
Cheers Bjoern 😃