[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] RE: Air cleaner suggestions

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 1 11:09:32 EDT 2019

Dunno?  And not to start that thread again... but it was found not to be any worse than any other.
But, I don't put my car out on the track, so I am not the expert fer' sur.  I like it. it works for street people. __

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team