[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Air cleaner suggestions

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 1 10:26:21 EDT 2019

I've always loved the look of the dog-bone. Some have tried to say it is restrictive, but
testing has proven it is not!

T.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 8/1/19, 6:00 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Panteratime via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    Folks,I currently have a Mr Gasket polished aluminum air cleaner that resembles a blower scoop!    It has a 6.5 inch round filter element.   I am assuming this filter that I have had on the car for years is restrictive and am looking for suggestions on alternatives.   Would like something polished aluminum, very unique, and nonrestrictive.   I do not have the engine screen on car so height is not a factor.   This air filter will go on the Road Demon carb.   I have an Edelbrock polished intake manifold.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!   I love the look of this "blower" scoop sneaking out of the engine bay but maybe time for a change.  Thanks !