[DeTomaso] 1975 BLUE EURO 1973 RED RESTORED BARN FIND

Robert Levitt levitt1946 at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 14:03:09 EDT 2019

Hello Friends ,

My Friend is selling his 1975 Blue Euro that was originally ordered direct from Detomaso for a German Customer.

A complete picture book describing the restoration is included as well as the original campys.He also has the original Detomaso order for the car.

Cut and paste the links below to view an exceptionally restored Pantera. The car is show quality and the engine is a 408 stroker. Build sheet is on my website listed below .

Every inch of this car has been gone through. You will not find another GTS model at this price.The owner of this car has been restoring Panteras for decades.

The price for this beauty is $92,500 and it is located in Pennsylvania.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpenrWNIx8whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0krZeGeGuk8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OVBLJeiGpMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvRVRBiFlIQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPawMUiKo8o

The owners son also has a 1973 Red Detomaso Pantera that is 100% restored . This car sat in a barn for 30+ years. The engine and ZF have been rebuilt . The engine currently has just over 130 miles on it. The body and interior as well as all mechanicals have been 100% restored. All systems work . Put a key in the ignition and drive coast to coast without hesitating.

Both car can be viewed at :   https://levitt1946.wixsite.com/nypantera/detomaso-pantera-cars-for-sale

For further info don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Bob Levitt