[DeTomaso] Emblem

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 13:52:14 EDT 2019

With all of the responses talking about the size of the emblem I had to re-read the posting to see what I had missed.

The posting describes the emblem as being as THICK as a quarter, not being the same SIZE as a quarter.

With no scale available from the photograph presented, the only information we have is it appears to be a round DT emblem on a brass disc.

That being the case, I vote for it being an early wheel center emblem.

Larry