[DeTomaso] Match Game Unknown1445

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 10:52:22 EDT 2019

For those that enjoy the Match Game, I suggest you review Unknown1445.

I may not add this to the Match Game page, until it runs for a while.

I would rate this one "medium" in difficulty.  (easy, medium, hard)

For anyone new to this game, visit the registry, use the site map to find

the Match Game, read the instructions, sample, etc.

There may or MAY NOT be a match in the registry already.

Remember to include "Spoiler Alert" if you post your solution.

(The solution should include how you got the answer.)

Good Hunting!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp