[DeTomaso] FW: Deck-lid Striker Plate

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 23:48:07 EDT 2019

I haven't had decklid shocks on my GT5 in my 12 years of ownership! Each and every oen I tried forced the decklid to catch the lip of the roof, Id id purchase the IPSCO relocation shock kit (via Scott at SACC), just haven't gotten around to fitting them yet..... I think that was at least 3 years ago!