[DeTomaso] Borrow enclosed trailer??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 21:28:41 EDT 2019

All,

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image1.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 148376 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

The light at the end of the tunnel appears to be getting a bit brighter.

One option of getting 2511 back home from 700 miles away is for me to do it myself. I would not attempt to do that in anything but an enclosed trailer and renting one here in Fresno is apparently not going to happen.

Is there anybody on the list, ideally not too far south or north of Fresno, willing and able to loan me a suitable trailer?

All offers and leads appreciated. Please contact me off list.

Yes, I do have other options but right now this is the one I am pursuing.

Larry

This photo is rotated to better view the reflection seen in the roof and rear deck