[DeTomaso] Deck-lid Striker Plate

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:19:22 EDT 2019

All:
Thanks for the tip on the Dodge Omni shocks. I bought Larry Stock’s shocks @ $42 ea. before the Omni thing came up. All good.

NEXT QUESTION:  I’ve never changed them myself before and the ones I have are NO DOUBT made for a winged deck lid. The car is sitting in the garage (on the hoist ) with it’s mouth open, are there any little tips anyone has on changing them? Like "one at a time". or "do the top hinge first - or the bottom?",or  "simultaneously with broom stick holding up deck lid"?etc.. There always seems to be a proper sequence I learn AFTER doing things. Like changing A-arm bushings, etc.
All help appreciated - and thanks to Mike for "making me" take off the shocks and turning me on to Larry Stock’s stuff.
Jack