[DeTomaso] Johnny Woods Engine Bay Workbench

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 17:29:36 EDT 2019

 Nice!  Beats the piece of plywood I've been using!  If this becomes a project count me in :)  I can lend a hand in assembly, packing or whatever too.
Dennis

    On Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 8:54:20 AM EDT, Rob DuMoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

   +1 for me.
  RobA

  On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 10:57 AM Mike Drew via DeTomaso

    A  A It was actually designed specifically to work with that bar. We
    made 40
    A  A of them last time. We would have to have an order at least that
    size to
    A  A make it worthwhile. As it is, we lost money on the project. But
    it was
    A  A fun!
    A  A Mike
    A  A Sent from my iPad