[DeTomaso] Deck-lid Striker Plate

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 13:53:18 EDT 2019

Dear Jack,

              That is a common problem.  I think that I have had at least
two failures.  One was easy to remember and embarrassing as the latch failed
on Route 66 at speed.  I replaced both of them with new from Pantera
Performance Center.  I did have one of them repaired by a welder so I have a
spare.

                           Warmest regards, Chuck Engles