[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, April 14, 2019

Tony Blevins fun_tonyb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 09:41:42 EDT 2019

All,  I was at Barret last week and bid on this car. They claimed $100K of upgrades but I thought it was quite stock (by Pantera standards ?).  I noted upgraded radiator, non-original exhaust, aftermarket radio, GTS insignia on headrests, overly glossy black accent paint, and modified induction system.  It drew quite a crowd as Panteras always do and the consignor was expecting about $175K.  I bid $100K even though I don't really need another one.   I think someone got a heck of a deal on a very solid car.  However, at this auction is was the resto-mods in general that were bringing the big money and the bidders were a bit younger than normal.

I think the s/n of the car was 6915 (going off memory)  but it might have been 6917.

Cheers,
Tony