[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, April 14, 2019

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 09:27:58 EDT 2019

All,

Another really nice Pantera with a few modifications some would consider garish gets what it deserves:

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archive/Event/Item/1974-PANTERA-GTS-230022

This was a strong sale. Had it been stock it wouldn’t have been as good a car, but would have sold for more. I consider this car sold for a very fair price to both parties.

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------

   [1]https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archive/Event/Item/1974-PANTERA-GTS-
   230022

   This was a strong sale. Had it been stock it wouldn't have been as good
   a car, but would have sold for more. I consider this car sold for a
   very fair price to both parties.

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
   Portfolio Report Sunday, April 14, 2019
   Pantera
   1.
   1974 DeTomaso Sold $120,000 USD
   Pantera GTS EST. PRICE $0-$0 USD
   EXTERIOR Silver
   Barrett-Jackson
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 694    Palm Beach
   CHASSIS N-o THGTNE06915
   April 13, 2019    3:11PM (EST)
   De Tomaso
   1.
   1974 DeTomaso Sold $120,000 USD
   Pantera GTS EST. PRICE $0-$0 USD
   EXTERIOR Silver
   Barrett-Jackson
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 694    Palm Beach
   CHASSIS N-o THGTNE06915
   April 13, 2019    3:11PM (EST)
   Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
   app using Settings.
   (c) 2019 Live Auction Results, LLC