[DeTomaso] Help with Rear Trunk!!!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 09:14:00 EDT 2019

Don,

You are in Houston, aren’t you? The club had a huge tech session and party yesterday and there are loads of people there who would have loved to help?

I would suggest unbolting the hinges from the roof and then pushing the decklid straight forward which should then allow the latch to clear. Be careful it doesn’t then spring open because of the powerful and effective shocks you have fitted.

Good luck!

Mike

Sent from my iPad