[DeTomaso] tires

j g notstock at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 15:23:50 EDT 2019

I have been running the sumitomo's  HTR Z in both 17 and 18 rim diameters on my every day cars  ( porsche  boxsters and 911's) for about 5 years .  They have been pretty fantastic for the price performance , Much better than the older yoko's or the Kumho's for the price , Tire rack stocks these at more than one ware house , it has never taken more than 2 days to get fresh sumitomo's . decent on wet as well as dry .
 for what it is worth , jg