[DeTomaso] Nitto tires and Pantera

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 18:12:15 EDT 2019

All,

FWIW don't forget that foreign markets can fill gaps as well. I needed speed rated 225/60-15 tires for my GT350 and they are impossible to find here. I found something like 16 different options in Holland. I bought a set of five W-rated Kumhos for about 80 Euros apiece.

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone