[DeTomaso] Nitto tires and Pantera

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Apr 6 15:56:16 EDT 2019

Dear Forum,

                  Given the declining pool of seventeen inch tires that will
fit my Pantera, the choices seem to be Toyo Proxes, Sumitomo HTZ, Nitto
NT555 and Pirelli P Zero.   Gone are the high value sticky Kumhos.

                  I am inquiring about opinions on the Nitto NT555 G2 tires.
Good, Adequate, Bad, Ugly?

                                     Curious,  Chuck Engles