[DeTomaso] Engine Questions

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Fri Apr 5 08:05:52 EDT 2019

Looks like the TMeyer pointer is the way to go—simple and remarkably inexpensive.  I wish I could justify buying this iron block…

Richard

Austin, TX

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of B Hower via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019 at 06:45
To: <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Engine Questions

   I agree with ASA, I also prefer the simple style.

   Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be

   ! )

   On Thursday, April 4, 2019, 10:43:18 PM CDT, Asa Jay Laughton

   <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

     My 1973 L, which I purchased from the estate of the original owner,

   had

     that first style (long bar across entire front cover).  Earlier

   models

     I imagine did not.  The front cover had never been removed, so I

   don't

     imagine it had been replaced.

     My preference is for the earlier, more simple, style.

     Asa  Jay

   Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

   Spokane County ARES-RACES EC/RO

   [1][1]http://w7tsc.org

   [2][2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com