[DeTomaso] Engine Questions

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 07:45:28 EDT 2019

I agree with ASA, I also prefer the simple style.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Thursday, April 4, 2019, 10:43:18 PM CDT, Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

   My 1973 L, which I purchased from the estate of the original owner, had
  that first style (long bar across entire front cover).  Earlier models
  I imagine did not.  The front cover had never been removed, so I don't
  imagine it had been replaced.
  My preference is for the earlier, more simple, style.
  Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES EC/RO
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com