[DeTomaso] Match Game with Unknown1431

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:39:33 EDT 2019

I've received a few requests for another Match Game.

I was even sent a worthy candidate which is now present in the registry for your viewing.

See Unknown1431.

Use the site map if you need to see Match Game instructions, the sample game, or some of the previous Match Game cars.

Last time a keen-eyed Pantera-phile solved the game before I could even finishing building the photo page,

so this time I'll just let you all take a shot at it, and if it is not solved in a few hours (a few minutes ???) I will post

my solution.

Login to the registry, review the entry for Unknown1431, then search the registry, and be the first person to find the match.

You correct answer will be:

1)       IF the car is present in the registry, state the VIN, if not in the registry, indicate this is a 'new' Pantera for the
registry.

2)       Describe >how< you searched to get your answer.

DON"T POST YOUR ANSWER WITHOUT:  SPOILER ALERT! in the subject line.

Ready, Set GO !

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp