[DeTomaso] Engine Questions

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Thu Apr 4 12:24:50 EDT 2019

I’m at it with questions again…are 351C flywheels 164 tooth?

I’d like to know your experience/opinions on:

Water Pumps—Flowkooler vs. Edelbrock

Oil Pans—Aviaid vs. Armando (Mike explained they’re basically the same with Armando having come from Aviaid, but I thought there was some concern with the pan rails on Aramandos at one time)

Does anyone have a stock timing pointer they’re willing to sell, or is this a prayer at a junkyard item?  Trying to avoid having to take it off the engine in the car…

Thanks to all again,

Richard

Austin, TX