[DeTomaso] Throttle pedal variants??

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:39:13 EDT 2019

Hi Larry,

You made me go crawl under the dash of 6643.  From what little I know of it, this car was owned by Quella’s business
partner and many of his parts and mods are installed.  So, it has one of his steel pedals which doesn’t show as much offset
as yours.  You’d think that would be incorporated into a new design.  The arm on your modified pedal looks completely
different from the stock item.
FWIW,
Michael