[DeTomaso] Throttle pedal limit-stops bracket??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 15:29:06 EDT 2019

The bracket circled in this photo has the two adjustable bolts that serve to limit the throttle pedal movement to avoid strain on the cable.

I am refurbishing and organizing all of 2511s components so her reassembly here at home will go smoothly. I have found that I do not have the bracket with the throttle stops but I am wondering if perhaps it stays mounted to the body structure and is not mounted to the pedal plate?

Can someone please clarify how that bracket mounts?

 Thanks,

Larry