[DeTomaso] A new address for Philippe Olczyk

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Apr 1 10:48:09 EDT 2019

It's ironic that Philippe who's so eager to shout "fraud" and "fake"
has to use so many aliases.

Tomas

A French friend of mine has informed me that Philippe Olczyk seems to
use a
new hidden email address which is " p538 at yahoo.com" , listed under "
racing cars" , and signed by " Frank"
Happy April's fool, however this is totally serious, I'm afraid !
Patrick ( no, no news from Candy, sadly )