[DeTomaso] Aftermarket Bumperettes - Anybody Used the Harrington?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:36:43 EDT 2018

I checked and they have the same price shipped to a UK address, which implies the VAT (Vale Added Tax) is included (which it normally is in UK quoted sales prices), but overseas sales outside the EU are VAT exempt. VAT is 20% which is quite substantial on a large purchase of this nature, so I would contact them and ask for their VAT exempt pricing.

You most likely will have to stump for import duties this end, so more reason to avoid double dipping.

Julian