[DeTomaso] Aftermarket Bumperettes - Anybody Used the Harrington?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 12:13:06 EDT 2018

Mike,

Given that your front turn signals are body-mounted, these front bumpers won’t work unless you either significantly modify them and have them rechromed, or significantly modify the body.

Hall and Byars sell reproduction metal bumperettes for L-Model cars that fit and work perfectly and are substantially cheaper. They used to offer them powdercoated black or chrome, but I don’t know what they have for shiny finish now. Here are the black ones:

http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&item=21181

Call Wilkinson today since he is open and ask if he has chrome Euro front bumpers. Then call hall and Byars next week and find out what your options are, and let us know.

Thanks!

Mike

Sent from my iPad