[DeTomaso] Need help identifying this disconnected wire in my fuse block

MyCars mycars at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 12:00:50 EDT 2018

There should be a green wire on fuse 12 that is for the backup light

On 9/28/2018 10:43 PM, Dennis Valdez via DeTomaso wrote:
>     Hi All,
>     I'm looking at my fuse block and noticed a wire not connected at fuse
>     #9.  I looked at the wiring schematic I have and it says fuse #9 is for
>     the cigar lighter and the starter interlock.  The Blue (B) wire goes to
>     the cigar lighter and the Light Blue/Black stripe (LTBL/BK) goes to the
>     starter interlock.  Both accounted for in the attached illustration.
>     Does anyone know what this third wire is for and should it be
>     connected?  My car is a late '74 L and is all stock as far as I know.
>     Inline image

   There should be a green wire on fuse 12 that is for the backup light

   Hi All,
   I'm looking at my fuse block and noticed a wire not connected at fuse

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.