[DeTomaso] Need help identifying this disconnected wire in my fuse block

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 02:15:09 EDT 2018

Dennis,

(I assume that’s you—you didn’t sign your post so I’m guessing),

I see a naked tab on fuse #8. The wiring diagram says a green wire goes from fuse #8 to the windshield wiper motor. I don’t see any sign of a green wire elsewhere on fuse #8. From the photo it appears the disconnected green wire could reach to the naked tab on fuse #8.

Could that be it?

Mike

Sent from my iPad