[DeTomaso] Look what $44K can buy you these days in Dallas :)

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:46:33 EDT 2018

>From Nick H in Dallas:
"I bought that car before with a package of 3 [other Panteras].  Sold it to
David Brooks for 12k.  Body guy tore it apart and lost parts.  I helped
David recoup his cost and sold it to a guy in Florida Jay.  Jay swapped the
best parts out and sold it to the rescue guys back here in dallas.  They
are using jays pictures to resell it!    They seem to enjoy over pricing
and sitting on cars.  Hoping for a sucker.   They have been trying to sell
a high mileage qvale for sale for years."

Jeff
6559

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 12:01 AM Paul Rimov via DeTomaso <