[DeTomaso] Tires... P7

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:56:59 EDT 2018

Thanks Mike for the VOC.  But that is how it was received by me.
When I processed the pic and added it to the website, I corrected the senders oversight.

Don't blame the messenger, I can only fix so fast!

Chuck

Chuck,

You are FOS today. :)

Pirelli has never made a tire in 305/50. The P-7 was available in 275/60, 285/50 (standard issue for Euro Pantera with 10-inch rear
wheels), and 285/40 and 345/35 for the front and rear of the GT5. They also made a 275/55 for Aston Martin.

If you don't believe me, you could look at the numbers printed on the sidewall in the photo you sent-285/50. :)

Having said all that, here is a photo of an ACTUAL 305/50, the BFG Euro T/A which is, as far as I know, the only tire ever made in
that size.