[DeTomaso] NPC (except me) Coyote Almost Complete

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:16:17 EDT 2018

Jeff,

It’s interesting yet most new engines do the same. The chains are tensioned using curved plastic chain guides. Modular Fords have been doing this a long time.  I’m not sure if the chains rubbing on the guides produce a lot of friction.

I will say that the VVT system makes timing the system easy. Timing is variable up to 50 degrees and so setting up the cams to be degree’d is obsolete.

Corey