[DeTomaso] For Jack D

Patrick Orlando patrickf.orlando at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:48:08 EDT 2018

Hi, This is Pat Orlando about my Tach. It appears its the tach adapter! My
guy the famous James Mailin of Malin motors, went crazy checking all the
wires, put another customers working tach in and no go. So checking the
voltages out of my tach adapter which had been changed  a year ago for no
reason other than it was dirty. The voltages where different. Ordering a
new one. So will let you know the final result. Regards Pat O.