[DeTomaso] Deauville crashed in film...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:35:44 EDT 2018

I know, such D rate movie, I'm glad we got the low down on the point to skip to, I'd have hated to waited almost an hour an half for it! :)

Julian

   Got this from Simon Vels in Holland (who has a pile of De a Tomaso cars
   including a very nice Deauville):

   [1]https://hilversumtv.nl/2016/moord-in-extase-1984/

   on 1 hr, 28 min. and 40 sec , you see the Deauville crashed.