[DeTomaso] Wondering how California banning fossil fuel in 27 years will impact the long term value of our cars?

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:34:05 EDT 2018

Story?....I was told that happen when Thomas Edison called Charles Steinmetz
(after firing him) to help with a vibration in a new design generator.

As for knowing where to tap, or better referred to in billing as "mechanical
stimulation".   I have been "that" engineer more than once. (and it was more
than $850)