[DeTomaso] NPC hydo balancing

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:01:55 EDT 2018

There is an off-peak reservoir north of LA.  They pump uphill into a cavern (underground lake).
It was built in the 1920s or 1930 I believe.

Chuck

That¹s a cool solution (2 lakes).

I¹ve thought about a similar energy storage system for an off-grid system.
 I¹ll never do it, but I¹ve often wondered if it were possible.

I heard years ago that we had enough natural gas in the US to provide
power to the US for 300 years.  I don¹t know if that¹s actually true, but
it¹s an interesting idea.

If the US would stop with all of the politics and nonsense, we could
create an energy infrastructure that makes sense.  Use all available
energy sources.

On 9/18/18, 12:39 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Rob Dumoulin"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of rob at dumoulins.net>