[DeTomaso] NPC - Wondering how California banning fossil fuel in 27 years will impact the long term value of our cars? NPC

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 16:57:13 EDT 2018

Could Thorium as a Power source be made to use Safely?

    On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:13 PM, "Himes, Terry (397C)" <Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

 Laser Fusion!  Is it possible?

I've seen some of these lasers at University of Alberta.  Amazing!!
(never tell an engineer they can't do something!)

https://phys.org/news/2017-12-laser-driven-technique-fusion.html

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171213104941.htm

Terry

Terry W. Himes