[DeTomaso] Wondering how California banning fossil fuel in 27 years will impact the long term value of our cars?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:17:28 EDT 2018

Surely you'll have heard the joke about the engineer who retired after many years at one plant.  A major problem occurred and the plant called the Eng. late at night.  He came, walked around, then took his hammer and tapped on one orifice (that's a neat word, huh Larry), and the plant starting humming again.  The Eng. sent his bill for $850.   The plant manager called him and said why so high of a bill, all you did was tap a hammer.  The Eng. replied, "$50 for tapping on the machine, $800.00 for knowing WHERE to tap."